Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today is the day.

Can I just say that it felt amazing to get my workout done in the morning. I have been doing my workouts late evening because it worked well for everyone's schedule, and while I didn't mind it the freedom to do it in morning is AMAZING.

So, if I am going to do this the right way I need to take measurements of my body and every 30 days I will remeasure. I am going to weigh myself once a week (which is not necessary), but I am personally doing a Biggest Loser Challenge with my April 08 momma's and a weigh-in is a requirement for myself.

Here they are....all out in the open:

Day 1:

Bicep: 12 1/2 In
Chest: 37 1/2 In
Waist: 34 In
Hips: 40 In
Thighs: Left 24 In Right 23 1/2 IN


Can I just say how amazing Turbo Fire is. I have NEVER in my life pushed myself more in a workout. EVER. I am still dripping with sweat 15 minutes after it is complete. It is everything you want it to be, and more.

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/PaulaJoandLJ?bctid=82703972001

2 comments:

  1. TF or TJ is my next move after I finish up CE

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are doing CE now, def do TF next (your body will be READY)! There is a hybrid schedule that combines them both too! Def, what I want to look into too!

    ReplyDelete