Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Double Time!

I have some making up to do. Not really sure what I was thinking starting my workout routine over on Thursday when Landon's birthday was Friday. Oh wait, I was going to wake up early Friday and workout. Well, my poor baby puked the entire night of his birthday. :( Poor dude.

After a weekend with family and an exhausting (but cute) cling-on 3 year old I have TO. GET. MOVING.

Which means 1) I haven't worked out since Thursday 2) I have double time today and 3) No rest day tomorrow to catch up.

The thing with working out is... you think of all the things to stop yourself before the actual workout, but when it is over...you feel accomplished and want to concur so much more.

SO JUST GET THE WORKOUT DONE!

HIIT 15 and FIRE 30 are on the agenda today... ...oh and everything else a mother must do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment