Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chocolate Oatmeal Shakeology


My Brunch Today...

I recently saw a recipe for chocolate oatmeal shakeology and I figured I needed to give it a go. I will say, I am not a HUGE oatmeal fan, but the more added to it..the better in my opinion.

I am actually eating this right now, and am half way done and FILLING UP FAST! For not eating breakfast this is a huge brunch for me. 410 calories all packed with yummy goodness.

1 Packet of oatmeal ( I used Cinnamon Weight Control)
2 cups of water (better to go with more water I learned because you will be adding to it)
1 tsp of natural peanut butter
1 scoop of chocolate shakeology
***Do not add the shakeology until the oatmeal has cooled (help protect all the goodies)


I usually love my shakeology just fine in a shake...but it is always nice to try something new!



No comments:

Post a Comment