Sunday, April 24, 2011

Excuses are OVERRRR!

So, after all of this bullsh*t to be frank, I have ran out of excuses and got with the program.

Today I have successfully completed week 1.

I have hand written every workout for 90 days on my Calendar.. through July

I have posted dates of when I take pictures 30, 60, 90 and also measurements.

I have worked out this week---when I didn't want to, when I "didn't have time", when I didn't have any excuses left for myself... I STILL DID IT!

because...well I can do it!

and well...looking at those before pictures... in 30 days I best not look the same..

1 comment:

  1. Everybody has low points, the important thing is to pick yourself up and make a new plan that helps you succeed. You've got that part done. Keep up the hard work and you'll see the results that you want in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete